PDF bookmarks are a handy and necessary tool when it comes to reading PDF files. And PDF Reader Pro Android helps create bookmarks in PDF files with ease.
Create a Bookmark
1. Open the file and enter the reading page;
2. Click More icon in the bottom right, and tap on the top;
3. Or you can long tap any blank area in the PDF and select in the context menu;
4. Enter a bookmark name if needed, and click OK;
5. A new bookmark will then be added to the current page.
Delete a Bookmark
1. Click More icon in the bottom right;
2. Or you can long tap any blank area on the page;
3. Tap again, and click OK when you see a pop-up box;
4. Then the bookmark will be removed.