You can add pages to your document with ease and choose your positions as you like.
To insert PDF pages,
1. Open a file and click , then tap ;
2. Or go to PDF Tools and tap Page Edit, then select a file;
3. Tick one page or more pages and choose Insert;
4. Then you can insert a blank page or a ruled/music/squared page in the existing PDF behind the page(s) you selected;
5. Also, you can customize Page Size and Orientation before inserting.
Note: With PDF Reader Pro, you can preview the whole PDF document in thumbnails. In page edit mode, you can also renumber, rotate, extract and delete PDF pages.