Have you ever received a PDF file from your professor, manager, or colleague, and you thought that the documents were too large and you wanted to cut out some unnecessary pages in the document? While copying and pasting only the necessary information may help, it will take more time. Why don't you try to delete the pages? Deleting pages will make your document shorter and easier to read. In addition, documents also become denser and richer in information.
PDF itself naturally does not allow you to delete pages randomly unless you have a PDF editor software. Through this article, we will provide you with directions on how you can delete your pages with one of the best and easiest-to-use PDF reader software. PDF Reader Pro excels in both its simplicity and functionality. With PDF Reader Pro, you can delete pages from your PDF in a blink of an eye.
But first, make sure you have downloaded PDF Reader Pro. If you don’t have the software yet, DOWNLOAD PDF Reader Pro here.
Delete Pages from Thumbnail
First, we offer you to remove pages from your PDF via thumbnails. Thumbnails will appear automatically at the left side of your screen when you open your file with PDF Reader Pro. To remove pages from your PDF file, follow these steps below:
- Click on the Thumbnail icon on the left side. You can zoom in and out the thumbnail pages based on your needs;
- To delete a single page, right click on it -> Select Delete;
- Or hold down the left mouse button and drag the cursor to select multiple pages at once -> Right click on one of the pages -> Select Delete;
- Or press the CTRL key to select multiple random pages (Example: Page 1,5,10). Make sure to press CTRL key while selecting pages you want to delete or otherwise, they won't be selected -> Right click on one of the pages -> Select Delete.
Delete Pages from Page Edit
Another way for you to delete pages from your PDF is from the Page Edit tool. Follow these instructions below to delete unwanted pages easily:
- Click Page Edit on the toolbar;
- To delete a single page, right click on it -> Delete -> OK, or tap Delete on the toolbar -> click OK;
- Or hold down the left mouse button and drag the cursor to select multiple pages at once -> Right click on one of the pages -> Select Delete -> OK, or tap Delete on the toolbar -> Click OK;
- Or press the CTRL key to select multiple random pages (Example: Page 1,3,6). Make sure to press CTRL key while selecting pages you want to delete or otherwise, they won't be selected -> Right click on one of the pages -> Select Delete -> OK,
or tap Delete on the toolbar -> Click OK.
PDF Reader Pro - Best PDF Pages Manager!
When you work with large files, you can spend a lot of time reading or looking for the information you need. Have you ever only been interested in a few pages of a large PDF file? PDF files that are too large can complicate your work. You likely only need a few pages to send your project report to a manager, product samples to potential customers, or an annual sales report. Your manager or potential customers do not have that much time to read a long document. You can use PDF Reader Pro to extract only the pages you need with extraction tools or split your PDF into multiple files with the split tool.
How to Extract Pages?
- Click Page Edit on the toolbar;
- Select the desired page (press Ctrl to select multiple pages);
- Tap Extract and click Extract in the pop-up window;
- Or you can choose other extraction options such as: Odd Page Only, Even Page Only, or Custom Range your pages.
How to Split Pages?
- Click Page Edit on the toolbar.
- Select Split, you can freely select the specified page to split the PDF file.
- You can choose to Split by page range or to 1 or more PDF files or by every 1 or more pages.
Apart from the above features, PDF Reader Pro can also help you insert pages into your PDF. Your client or manager may need additional content in your documents. With PDF Reader Pro, you can quickly add new pages to your PDFs. You can either insert a blank page or fetch existing pages from another file easily.
How to Insert Pages?
- Click Page Edit and tap Insert;
- Choose from Blank Page or From PDF;
- Customize page position.
In conclusion, PDF Reader Pro is an excellent PDF manager to help you delete pages from your PDF easily. But the advantages of PDF Reader Pro do not stop there. PDF Reader Pro is also capable of extracting, splitting, or even inserting pages to your PDF. Besides the functions we mentioned above, PDF Reader Pro is also a powerful PDF Converter and PDF Annotator. Click here to learn more about our features. Click download to get a 7-day free trial. If you have any problems, feel free to contact us at [email protected].