Nowadays, people from all walks of life will inevitably face and deal with plenty of PDF files. PDF is an integrated document, which can package text, font, format, color, graphics and images independent of device and resolution into a file. With the popularity of PDF and increasing demand for PDF editing, you need to split or merge PDFs in different complex situations. What’s more, with the use of best PDF Tools as follows will help you to work smart.
Adobe Acrobat DC
Screen Shot: Adobe Acrobat DC
Adobe Acrobat DC is a well-received PDF editor and converter applied by more than 5 million organizations or companies around the world. It is commonly used to create, edit PDF, and convert PDFs to Microsoft Office format, JPG/PNG image formats and so on. And as a one-stop solution to PDF editing tools, it’s definitely a quick answer to a PDF merger and splitter.
Split a PDF
1. First, open your PDF in Acrobat DC, select Tools, and then Organize Pages
2. Select the Split tool and adjust the settings to fit your splitting needs
3. Choose output settings to rename the split files and set a save destination
4. Click Split to finish the process
1. Open Acrobat, go to the Tools menu, and select Combine Files
2. Click Add Files, use the output options and rearrange your files
3. Choose Combine to merge your files
4. Save your new PDF
Screen Shot: Wondershare PDFelement
PDFelement is a powerful PDF editor that lets you easily manage PDFs across desktop, mobile, and web - no matter where you are. This comprehensive program offers many detailed features for your better editing. You can extract, insert, split and replace, merge pages to organize your PDFs. Here are methods of how to split and merge PDFs.
Split a PDF
1. Open PDFelement, choose Page, then select Split
2. Enter the maximum number of pages in the dialog box
3. Or choose to split by top-level bookmarks
4. Click “...” to choose the output folder you want to save the split files
1. Open PDFelement, choose Tool - Batch Process - Combine PDF
2. Load all of the files that you need to combine into the program
3. Click Apply, choose the output folder
4. Choose Save and your files will be combined
PDF Reader Pro
PDF Reader Pro is an all-in-one PDF editor that will fulfill all your document needs. Building on solid features such as Annotate, Edit, Convert, Create and Bookmark your PDF files, PDF Reader Pro allows you to maneuver through your PDF files. PDF Reader Pro offers even more - Edit text in PDFs, merge and combine multiple documents, split your PDF into several files. Carry just your PDFs try as follows.
Split a PDF
1. Open PDF Reader Pro, choose Page Edit, then select Split
2. Customize your split methods
3. Rename your files and choose Split
4. Select an output folder to save your split files
1. Open PDF Reader Pro, choose Page Edit, then select Merge
2. Tap Add Files to add documents that you want to combine together
3. Set the Page Range by selecting All Pages, Odd Pages Only and more
4. Click Merge to start combining files into a single PDF
All in all, those three PDF splitter and merger above have been verified to be practical and powerful. They offer us different methods to split and merge PDF pages. Furthermore, it is remarkable that PDF Reader Pro Windows is the best choice among the three for a comparative price and lots of successful hidden features such as PDF conversion and text editing. Now, you can pick your favorite one according to your needs.