SignFlow, an emerging electronic signature (eSignature) PDF editor brand with aim to make editing and signing workflow smooth, recently announced the unveiling of its eSignature and PDF editor solution for Mac users.
The following are some of the major e-Signature features that users can explore in the SignFlow:
e-Signing documents. Apply a certificate-based signature(p12) on a document with a digital ID
Create a self-signed digital ID for a legal signature to protect electronic documents against fraud
Customize eSignature appearance as well as signing information like signer name, date, reason, logo and more
eSign PDF documents, no signee and signable PDF files limits
Sign PDF or add digital signature with no need to sign up an account
“Our eSignature is an efficient, legally binding way to get approval on electronic documents, and featured by secure and verifiable capacities. To some extent, It can replace a handwritten signature in virtually any process,” said the Senior Product Manager of SignFlow.
“Together with powerful PDF editing features, it stands out from existing competitors for its integrated features instead of single function. We expect that the integrated solution will definitely get your work done faster and easier”, he added.
SignFlow Goes Beyond eSignature Feature
SignFlow has killed two birds with one stone by specializing in eSigning and still acting as PDF editor. Besides digitally signing PDF, you can also annotate and view PDFs, manage and edit PDF pages, fill out and create PDF forms at the same time.
View& Annotate PDF
- Versatile Reading Modes: Enjoy different reading modes, such as Full-Screen, Single Page, Read Mode, Split View, Multi-tab, and smoothly scroll pages and switch between day mode, night mode and eye-protection mode
- Markup PDF Texts: Allow you to highlight, underline, strikethrough texts in PDF, and use different colors to emphasize information
- Multiple Stamps Types: Enrich your PDFs with standard business stamps, digital stamps, dynamic stamps and custom text/image stamps
Organize / Edit Pages
- Manage pages of a document such as reorganize, renumber, insert, extract, rotate and delete pages
- Insert a blank page or borrow pages from another PDF into the existing PDF
- Extract pages or drag selected pages out to create a new PDF
- Rotate and delete pages in a PDF
Form Creator & PDF Filler
- Create and edit fillable PDF forms with interactive fields, such as text fields, checkboxes, radio buttons, list boxes, combo boxes, and etc
- Form editor allows you to group form fields and align form elements as you need
- Work with static PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat
Edit PDF Text
- Edit PDFs like Word. You can replace, add, change or delete texts in PDFs. Font attributes (font size & text color) are changeable
SignFlow is a fast eSignature PDF editor that lets you digitally sign PDF documents, fill, read, edit and comment PDFs, making your editing and signing workflow smooth.