1. Tap Page Edit on the sidebar.
2. Tap See more to pull down the menu.
3. Select a page, tap Insert Page to insert a new page after the selected page. You can insert Blank / Ruled / Music / Squared / Ruled Slide / Music Slide / Squared Slide pages.
4. Tap Merge to combine multiple PDF files into a new PDF document, and you can also borrow individual pages from another PDF file to merge.
5. Tap Split , you can freely select the specified page to split the PDF file. You can choose to Split by page range / Split averagely to 1 or more PDF files / Split by every 1 or more pages.
6. Tap Extract to extract the specified page into a single or multiple PDF documents. You can extract pages by Pages from / All Pages / Odd pages only / Even pages only. You can choose extract methods between All pages in one file / Each page in a separate file.
7. Tap Rotate to rotate the page. There you can rotate 90 degree clockwise, or 90 degree counterclockwise.
8. Tap Change page order to reorder pages, you can drag to renumber the page.
9. Tap Delete to delete the selected page.
10. Tap Select All to select all pages, re-click to cancel.