The OCR feature is available in PDF Reader Pro for Mac and iOS. You can use OCR to recognize characters in images or scanned documents into texts that can be copied or edited as follow:
1. Enter the reading page and click OCR on the toolbar;
2. Or tap Tools on the main menu -> OCR;
3. Then you can Select OCR Language among 50+ languages, and Page Range among All Pages, Current Page, Odd Pages Only, Even Pages Only or set your desired pages;
4. Then click OCR and the result will show in OCR Results which can be copied and shared;
5. After that, you can Copy , Save as PDF or Save as TXT by click , or Delete the result.
Notice: If you don't see OCR button, you can customize toolbar to drag OCR button to toolbar.