With PDF Reader Pro for iOS, you can easily fill out interactive forms and sign documents anywhere, using your finger or Apple Pencil.
Follow the step-by-step instructions to fill in interactive forms:
1. Open the PDF form with PDF Reader Pro for iOS;
2. If the form is interactive, you will see blue message bars indicating the presence of fillable fields that you can input information:
1) Text Fields – Click on the text field and you can start entering details;
2) Checkbox and Radio Button – Just tick the right box or button and make your choice;
3) Listbox and Combobox – Both are available to select from a list of items;
4) Buttons – Trigger actions for these buttons to print, send email, or reset your form;
3. Your work will be saved automatically once you finish filling, and all the fields are still editable;
4. (Optional) You can also click at the top right corner and choose Reset Form to revert to the original form;
PDF Reader Pro provides hundreds of free templates for various industries. Click here to explore more and download as needed.