PDF Reader Pro supports a full set of annotation tools, you can annotate individually or continuously:
1. Open the file and enter the reading page;
2. Select the texts you want to annotate and tap Highlight / Underline / Strikethrough / Squiggly / Link from the pop-up menu;
3. Or you can tap anywhere in the file, and select Note / Text / Signature / Stamp / Image / Sound / Link from the pop-up menu;
4. To annotate continuously, you need to select one of the annotation tools first, then choose the texts or area you want to markup. There are a set of annotations tools to be chosen, such as Anchored Note, Highlight, Underline, Strikethrough, Freehand, Shape, Text Box, Stamp, Signatures, Sound, Image, Link and etc;
5. If you want change properties of the annotations, just long tap on the specific icon or click the annotation to change the properties like color and opacity;
6. If you want to remove the annotations, just click it and choose Delete from the pop-up menu.