Except converting PDF to Office, Images, and Text PDF Reader Pro already has, it supports to convert PDF to RTF (.rtf), CSV (.csv), and HTML (.html).
1. Go to Documents and open a PDF file to enter the reading page;
2. Click Toolkit on the top of your screen, then select PDF to Office or PDF to Image;
3. Swipe the file formats displayed till you can see the formats that you want to export the PDF to;
4. Set a Page Range in your preference by choosing from Select All, Odd Pages Only, Even Pages Only, Page Range by a paging interval, or Page Range by custom range;
5. Click Convert to export the PDF to the selected file format. By default, the exported file is saved in Documents -> Converted.