PDF Reader Pro allows you to insert a link that can be connected to a website, an Email address, or a specific page in the current file, which facilitates you to get some extra information. Follow the steps below to add a link to your PDFs.
1. Select Link in the annotation toolbox. Alternatively, long press on empty space in the PDF file, then choose Link in the pop-up menu to enable this function;
2. Drag a range on a page to insert a link. This range is the area where the link is active;
3. You can freely choose from three types of links: Website , Page , and Email based on your needs:
1) Website: Insert a link to the destination web page;
2) Page: Enter a page number of the current document, and you can be navigated to that page directly;
3) Email: Embed an email address to send emails easily;
4. Tap Done to add the link, and you may see a shaded area indicating where the link is effective;
5. If you want to edit the link, click the link icon in the annotation toolbox, then tap on the shaded area for the link and select Edit;
6. Choose Delete to remove the link from the document page.