PDF Reader Pro for iOS provides a list of predefined stamps, for example, the Standard business stamps. Meanwhile, it enables Custom stamps to allow you to create texts or images in your own preferences.
Apply a Stamp
1. Select the Stamp in the annotation toolbox, or you can access it by long-pressing the blank space in the document;
2. You may see different built-in stamps under the Standard tab that appears in the pop-up panel. Alternatively, you are allowed to switch to the Custom tab where you can create the New Text Stamp or New Image Stamp;
3. Choose one stamp as needed and tap the screen to place it somewhere in the document;
4. To remove the stamp, click on it and select Delete in the pop-up menu to complete this operation.
Create a Custom Stamp
1. Follow Step 1 in the previous session above to open the Stamp panel;
2. Switch from the Standard tab to the Custom tab;
3. To create a text stamp, you can:
1) Click the New Text Stamp button;
2) Type in Text to name your stamp;
3) Select color and an arrow type from Color;
4) Switch the Date and Time toggle to display the current date and time in the stamp;
5) Click Done, and your stamp will be presented in the Custom tab.
4. To create an image stamp, you can:
1) Click the New Image Stamp button;
2) Select an image from the Photo Library or the Albums, and add it to the Custom tab;
5.Choose a stamp from the Custom tab that you have created and apply it to the PDF document;
6. In the Custom tab, you can click Edit at the top right to manage all the customized stamps.
Change the Location and Appearance of a Stamp
1. Tap on the stamp applied, then drag it to a new position if you want to move it to other places;
2. Tap on the stamp applied, select any blue dot around the stamp and drag it to adjust the size.