Text markup tools let you apply Highlight, Underline, Squiggly, Strikethrough to PDFs to indicate texts that need to be edited in the source file. The use of these tools will not change the original contents of your PDF documents.
Apply the Text Markup Tools
To add markups, you can do any of the following:
1. Drag to select the texts that you want to mark first, then select Highlight, Underline, Strikethrough, or Squiggly in the pop-up menu;
2. To mark the texts continuously, you can select the text markup tool first, then drag from the beginning of the texts you want to annotate.
Edit the Markups
1. To change the Color:
1) Long press on a specific markup tool that you need to use. Then in the pop-up panel, you can choose the color provided, or customize color in your preference by clicking the colored circle;
2) Alternatively, select the texts that you have marked, choose Color in the pop-up menu. Repeat i to change the color.
2. To change the Opacity:
1) Long press on a specific markup tool. Next to the icon , control the slider to modify the opacity.
2) Or select the texts that you have marked, choose Opacity in the pop-up menu. You can opt from the four choices including 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100%.
Add a Note
1. Click the texts that you have marked and select Note in the pop-up menu;
2. Type into the pop-up note box, then click the Save icon when you finish inputting your notes;
3. Click the Delete icon on the left to delete the note as needed.
Delete the Markups
1. To remove the marks on texts, tap the annotation and choose Delete in the pop-up menu.