PDF Reader Pro iOS easily helps you convert PDFs to Office such as Microsoft Word (.docx), Excel (.xlsx) and PowerPoint (.pptx).
1. Run PDF Reader Pro iOS and go to Documents , then open a PDF file as needed;
2. Click Toolkit in the top menu bar and select PDF to Office. The various formats which you can export the PDF file to are displayed;
3. Select the file format and version to which you want to export the PDF file, such as Word (.docx), Excel (.xlsx) and PowerPoint (.pptx).
4. In the pop-up dialogue box, set a Page Range in your preference by choosing from Select All, Odd Pages Only, Even Pages Only, Page Range by a paging interval, or Page Range by custom range;
5. Click Convert to export the PDF to the selected file format. By default, the exported file is saved in Documents -> Converted.
How to Convert Office to PDF
1. Open files on your iPhone/iPad with PDF Reader Pro. Alternatively, you can access files via Cloud Storage, iCloud Drive, iTunes File Sharing, and WiFi Connection;
2. Click any file in the format of Word, Excel, or PowerPoint with the extension docx, xlsx, or pptx accordingly;
3. On the reading page, click on the top right of the screen, and then select Save to PDF.
To learn more about the conversion feature, click the links below as needed: