No more retyping. Convert your PDFs to the Text format using PDF Reader Pro iOS so that you're able to modify the existing texts or add any new information with ease.
1. Run PDF Reader Pro iOS and go to Documents , then open a PDF file as needed;
2. Click Toolkit in the top menu bar and select PDF to Image or PDF to Office;
3. Select Text (.txt) as the file format and version that you want to export to;
4. In the pop-up dialogue box, set a Page Range in your preference by choosing from Select All, Odd Pages Only, Even Pages Only, Page Range by a paging interval, or Page Range by custom range;
5. Click Convert to export the PDF to the selected file format. By default, the exported file is saved in Documents -> Converted.