PDF Reader Pro iOS can help to convert PDF to Word. In this way, you can save more time by preventing retyping because the PDF to Word converter can export all the valued contents in your PDFs to an editable file. Meanwhile, it still keeps the fonts and layouts intact, including bullets and tables.
1. Run PDF Reader Pro iOS and go to Documents , then open a PDF file as needed;
2. Click Toolkit in the top menu bar and select PDF to Office. The various formats which you can export the PDF file to are displayed;
3. Select Word (.docx) as the file format and version that you want to export to;
4. In the pop-up dialogue box, set a Page Range in your preference by choosing from Select All, Odd Pages Only, Even Pages Only, Page Range by a paging interval, or Page Range by custom range;
5. Click Convert to export the PDF to the selected file format. By default, the exported file is saved in Documents -> Converted.