1. Go to Documents and open a PDF file to enter the reading page;
2. In the top menu bar, click -> Text.
3. Enter the word or phrase you would like to search for and click Search on your keyboard, then the results will appear under the search bar;
4. If there’s no matching result, you will see No Results in the box;
5. After typing into the search box, you can also click Search in Web or Search in Wiki to get online search results.
Notice: For iPhone users, if you do not find the Search in Web and the Search in Wiki buttons in the Text tab, they may be obscured by your keyboard. In this case, you can slide up the blank area below the Search Text box to hide your keyboard.