PDF Reader Pro for iOS supports text to speech that converts any written text into spoken words, which allows you to listen to the PDF files:
1. Enter the reading page and click ;
2. Click the toggle switch to turn on Text to Speech, then a pop-up panel may appear;
3. Click Play to play TTS to read aloud the wirtten texts;
4. Click Previous Pgae or Next Page to move from one page to another;
5. Alternatively, you can trun on the Continuous Reading for automatic page turning;
6. (Optional) Click to choose from 36 voices for 26 languages as needed;
7. (Optional) Use the speed slider to set the reading speed from Slow to Fast;
8. Click Pause to stop reading, and click Close to exit TTS.
Notice: TTS function only works for the documents with the written texts, which means the PDF files with scanned texts in the form of images can not be recognized and read.
Can I Turn on TTS in Other Ways?
1. On the reading page, click -> Select Text Reflow under VIEWER;
2. Once you enter the text reflow mode, click at the top right corner to turn on TTS;
3. Follow the step 3 - 8 in the first session above to learn how to perform TTS feature.
1. Select a word or a block of texts in your document;
2. Then tap in the pop-up menu, TTS will automatically read your document from the texts you selected.