As one of the most versatile image formats, PNG is easy to save and can be viewed directly without downloading new software. How to convert a PDF to PNG? Click here to get a video tutorial or follow the steps below.
Convert a PDF to PNG
1. Open a PDF file in PDF Reader Pro;
2. Click Converter on the toolbar;
3. Choose To Image and select target format as PNG;
Find Page Range and choose the pages you want to convert, you can convert All Pages, Current Page, Odd Pages Only, Even Pages Only, Custom Range
4. Tap Convert and choose an output folder -> click OK.
Batch PDF to PNG
1. Open a PDF file, tap Converter on the toolbar;
2. Choose To Image and select target format as PNG;
3. Click Batch -> Add Files -> select the PDF documents that need to be converted -> click Open -> tap Converter -> choose an output folder -> click OK.
PDF Reader Pro is a powerful PDF converter that helps you easily convert PDF to other formats such as Word, Excel, PPT, Text and so on. Click download to get a 7-day free trial now! Click PDF Reader Pro to know more advanced features!