How can I convert PDF files to text for editing without spending a lot of time? PDF Reader Pro will give you a solution.
Convert a PDF to Text
1. Open a PDF file in PDF Reader Pro;
2. Click Converter on the toolbar -> Select To Text;
Note: You are allowed to choose the page you want to convert: All Pages, Current Page, Odd Pages Only, Even Pages Only, Custom Range
3. Tap Convert and choose an output folder, and select OK.
Batch PDF to Text
1. Open a PDF file, tap Converter on the toolbar;
2. Choose To Text;
3. Click Batch -> Add Files -> select the PDF documents that need to be converted -> click Open -> tap Converter -> choose an output folder and click OK.