The biggest advantage of PDF files is that the format keeps the same no matter who views it. However, you will find it difficult to change the content of PDF files. Fortunately, PDF Reader Pro can help you solve this problem. Click video to learn how to edit PDF in PDF Reader Pro or follow the steps below.
1. Open a file with PDF Reader Pro;
2. Choose Tools on the toolbar ->select Edit PDF ;
3. Click the text box you want to edit;
4. Edit the text by doing one of the following;
1) Type new text to replace the selected text or press Delete to remove it.
2) Drag the selection handle to resize the text box.
3) Change the size and color of the text from the properties panel on the right.
5. Click outside the selection to finish your work.