With PDF Reader Pro you can easily extract the images embedded in PDF files and save them to a folder.
Option 1: Extract images from PDF documents
Extract an image
1. Enter the reading page, and right-click the image, then select Extract Image from the menu.
2. Choose an output folder, and hit OK, now you are good to go.
Extract multiple images
If you need to extract multiple images at once, please follow the steps.
1. Hold down ctrl and click to select the images you need.
2. Right-click one of the images, then select Extract Images from the menu.
3. Choose an output folder, then hit OK to save images.
Option 2: Copy images directly
When you don't need to save images to a separate folder and just need to quickly copy them down, you can do the following.
1. Select the image and use the shortcut key ctrl+c to copy the image.
2. Or right-click the image then select Copy from the menu.
Now you can paste the image where you want it.