The highlighter feature allows you to highlight important text in your PDFs just like you would with a marker on paper. The following are the steps to tell you how to highlight the text.
1. Click Tools on the toolbar -> hit Highlight -> choose the words or sentences you want to emphasis;
2. Or choose the words or sentences you want to highlight -> click Tools on the toolbar -> hit Highlight;
3. Or press shortcut Ctrl + Alt + H -> then select the text you want to highlight.
1. choose and click the highlighted text -> press Delete on the keyboard to remove highlight;
2. Or choose and click the highlighted text -> right click -> Delete.
Change Properties of Highlight
Choose and click the highlighted text, then you can change its color and opacity in the annotation properties panel on the right side.
Note: if the annotation properties panel is hidden, click the triangle icon on the right side to show it.
PDF Reader Pro is a powerful PDF editor with rich annotation tools such as underline, strikethrough, squiggly, freehand, etc. click Annotate to know more about it. Click download to get a 7-day free trial now!