Create the Freehand Drawings
1. Enter reading page -> Tools ;
2. Select Freehand on the toolbar, and create drawings freely on the designated area;
3. The eraser is available to remove the undesired annotations. A Ruler and a Protractor are provided to help you draw a straight line or a perfect circle;
1) To use Eraser: Click the eraser icon , then click the drawing that you want to delete;
2) To use Ruler or Protractor:
i. Click the ruler or protractor icon , when it appears on the document page, move it to the position you want to draw.
ii. Slide the mouse wheel to adjust the angle of the Ruler or Protractor.
iii. Start dragging from any point you want on the edge of the ruler or protractor, then stop drawing when a straight line or a perfect circle is created.
4. Ultimately, click Done when you finish your freehand drawing.
Delete the Freehand Drawings
1. During the drawing:
1) If you aren't satisfied with your freehand drawings, click Undo or press Ctrl + Z to revoke;
2) You can click Redo or press Ctrl + Shift + Z to recover the previous undo operation;
3) Click Clear to remove all your works. Note that once this command is issued, you cannot get all the deleted freehand drawings again.
2. After finishing drawing:
1) To remove the annotation, right-click the annotation and select Delete.
2) You can also select the annotation and press Delete on your keyboard.
Edit the Freehand Drawings
You can change the Color and Line Width on the side panel:
1. To change the Color: Click the annotation, choose the color provided, or customize in your preference;
2. To change the Width: Select the annotation, control the Line Width slider to finish the adjustment.