Stamp tool plays an important role when you want to add some comments to your students' assignments, such as: Great, or give reviewers some advice about the document’s status. Watch the video to get a quick guide on using split view or follow the steps below.
1. Tap Tools on the toolbar and click Stamp . There are 3 types of stamps including Standard, Dynamic, and Custom;
Standard: You will get a bunch of ordinary stamps.
Dynamic: You can create a dynamic stamp including an author name and a date.
Custom: You can customize the stamp from Image Stamp or Text Stamp, followings are the steps that can tell you how to customize your stamp:
1) Image Stamp: Click Image Stamp -> choose an image from files -> select the image and put the image where you want.
2) Text Stamp: Click Text Stamp -> type the stamp text in the text box -> choose the style you prefer, and tick Date and Time to add them to the stamp if you need them.
2. Choose a stamp and put it as you wish;
3. Right-click the stamp to Delete, Copy, Note, or Cut.