PDF Reader Pro allow you to turn your images into PDF. It supports JPEG(jpeg.) to PDF, JPG(jpg.) to PDF, PNG(png.) to PDF. All image quality and resolution will remain intact. No file size limit nor registration is required.
1. Tap on the sidebar.
2. Tap Image to PDF -> Choose an Output Folder -> Click Add Files or + to add images.
3. Tap Abstract -> File Information, you can set your file’s Title, Author, Subtitle. The Permission allows you to set a password to your files and set the permission from printing and copying.
4. Tap Layout, you can set the Page Size, Page Margins and the Page Number of your documents.
5. After setting your file information and page layouts, you can tap Save as PDF, then you will get one PDF file.
6. If you want to remove the added files, click on the top right corner to remove the selected PDF file. If you want to remove all the added PDF files, click Remove all.