Converting PDF to Excel is easy to work without changing the fonts and layouts, including bullets and tables. The converted files allow you to edit or add new data, which greatly enhances your work efficiency.
1. Enter the reading page and tap Converter ;
2. Tap To Excel on the toolbar and select target format as Excel(.xlsx);
3. Set Page Range and click Convert;
4. Or you can click Batch to add more files to convert simultaneously;
5. Choose an output folder and the converted Excel files will be saved in the selected folder.
Or you can find PDF to Excel in Quick Tools on Home to quickly convert PDF to Excel files.