Without beginning with a file, an image or scanning, PDF Reader Pro for Windows can help you create a blank PDF. This process can be more helpful for creating a simple PDF with a few pages.
1. Run PDF Reader Pro -> Click Create in the sidebar, make sure you're in the New Blank Page tab;
2. Specify a name for the PDF in the File Name box;
3. Under Page Size, choose one between mm and inch, then select paper size such as A3, A4 and A5, etc.;
4. Choose Portrait or Landscape as the Orientation of the PDF;
5. Specify the Number of Pages you need in this document, and then click Create PDF.