PDF Reader Pro for Windows allows you to fill in interactive PDF forms. However, form creators may create their PDFs as flat forms, which are non-interactively fillable, so that you can only fill in by hand.
Do the following to fill in interactive forms:
1. Download the form that you need to fill, and then open it with PDF Reader Pro;
2. You will see blue message bars indicate the presence of fillable fields. It shows where fillable fields exist when you click the bar;
3. The pointer changes to a different icon like when you move the mouse cursor over a field, indicating that you can type text into the form message bar;
4. Click to select options and click inside a text field to type. You can press Tab to move forward and Shift + Tab to move backward;
5. When you finish filling, click Save on the menu toolbar to save your work. Alternatively, click -> Save or Save as as needed.
Download Diverse PDF Templates for Free
PDF Reader Pro provides hundreds of free templates for various industries. Click here to explore more and download as needed.