Apply a Shape
1. Enter reading page -> Tools ;
2. Select between Rectangle , Circle , Arrow and Line on the toolbar to create simple shapes;
3. You can freely drag the mouse cursor to draw different shapes. If you want to create a square or perfect circle, press Shift while you draw with the Rectangle and Circle tool;
Edit the Shape
1. To resize the shape, select it and drag any corner/edge/endpoint to complete your adjustments;
2. To make further edits, you can first select the shape and then modify the Border Color, Line Width, Line Type, Fill Color and Opacity of the shape in the Properties panel;
3. To remove the shape, right-click and select Delete. Alternatively, select the shape and press Delete on your keyboard.
Create a Note for Shapes
1. Select the shape that you want to comment on, then type in the Note box within the Properties panel;
2. Alternatively, first select the shape, right-click and choose Note to make notes in the pop-up note box.