When reading a large document, you may find it time-consuming to reach a specific page by continuously scrolling down the page. How to jump to a specific page quickly? There are several ways.
Using the Page Navigation Tools
You can see the page navigation tools at the bottom of the page, input a page number -> click Enter on your keyboard, then you will be navigated to a specific page.
Once the bookmarks are created for the different pages, you can use the bookmarks to navigate PDF pages. Followings are the steps:
Click Bookmark on the left side -> choose a topic and tap the bookmark to jump to the specific page.
Using Page Thumbnails
1. Click Thumbnail on the left side -> hit a thumbnail to jump to the corresponding page.
2. Or click Page Editor on the toolbar -> choose a thumbnail and double click to jump to the page.
Putting a button on a page allows you to jump to a specific page by clicking the button, followings are the steps:
1. Click Form on the toolbar -> tap Button and put the button where you want;
2. Move your mouse and click any area to add another button or hit button on the toolbar again to stop add action;
3. Click the button you add on the page and adjust its properties through the right Properties Panel, choose Option -> click Select Action and choose Jump to page -> find Add Page and enter a page number you want to jump to in the box;
4. Exit form editing mode, click the button and jump to the specific page.