Rotate Pages in a PDF
You can rotate all or selected pages in a document. There are 4 ways for you to rotate pages:
1. Click Page Edit on the toolbar -> select one or more pages -> tap Rotate and the page will be rotated 90 degrees clockwise;
2. Or click Page Edit on toolbar -> select one or more pages and right click -> choose Rotate Clockwise or Rotate Counterclockwise;
3. Or right-click any area on the reading page -> Rotate All Pages Clockwise or Rotate All Page Counterclockwise;
4. Or tap Thumbnail in the left panel -> choose a page and right click -> choose Rotate Clockwise or Rotate Counterclockwise.
Move Pages in a PDF
Click Page Edit on the toolbar, choose and drag the page thumbnail to the new location, and a blue line will appear to show you the specific location.
Delete Pages in a PDF
1. Open a document, click Page Edit ;
2. Click and select one or more pages, tap Delete on the toolbar;
3. Or click and select one or more pages, then right click -> Delete.