When reading a note or an article, you are allowed to underline the important text with the underline tool so that you can find the content you need quickly. There are several ways to underline text.
1. Click Tools on the toolbar -> hit Underline -> choose the words or sentences you want to emphasis;
2. Or choose the text at first -> click Tools on the toolbar -> hit Underline;
3. Or press shortcut Ctrl + Alt + U -> then select the text you want to underline.
1. Choose and click the underlined text -> press Delete on the keyboard to remove it;
2. Or choose and click the underlined text -> right click -> Delete.
Change Properties of Underline
Choose and click the underlined text, then you can change its color and opacity in the annotation properties panel on the right side.
Note: if the annotation properties panel is hidden, click the triangle icon on the right side to show it.