INFORMATION WE COLLECTION
a. PDF Master app and websites
We collect information about how you use our apps and websites, including but not limited to launch data, feature usage, page clicks, sign-in information. Depending on the app or website, this information may be associated with your device or browser or it may be associated with your PDF Master account. It includes:
- IP address;
- Type of browser and device;
- Webpage that led you to PDF Master website;
- Use and navigation of websites and apps (collected through cookies and similar technologies, or by PDF Master servers when you are logged in to the app or website.)
b. Registration and customer support
When you register to use the PDF Master app or website, create PDF Master account, or contact us for support or other offerings, PDF Master collects information that identifies you. This includes:
- Email address;
- Content of customer support communications.
You can sign in to PDF Master app using emails. Where you give appropriate permissions, we will receive information about you from your apple mail or Gmail accounts, such as name, location.
c. PDF Master app activation and updates
When you activate your PDF Master app or when you install updates to the app, we collect information about:
- Your IP address;
- The PDF Master app (version, date of activation, successful and unsuccessful updates);
- Your sign-in account information (where this is required before you can start using your product).
- Product Usage Data. We collect information about the products via third party services such as Firebase and APP Center, including but not limited to Launch data, Feature usage, Page clicks.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Provide, monitor, maintain and improve the Software, Site and Services
- Register for and enable access to the Software, Site and Services
- Purchase services and contact you in case a purchase request cannot be fulfilled
- Deliver services you request
- Send push notifications that update you on activities initiated within the Site and Services
- Send you related data (including confirmation of services requests and/or purchases)
- Provide customer support (comments, questions, and requests for support along with support responses)
- With your consent, provide data about services (newsletters, surveys, offers, promotions, contests, events, customer testimonials, case studies, and data about UPDF)
- Monitor and analyze trends in connection with the Site and Services for marketing and advertising purposes
- Investigate potential illegal activities (fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access, and/or other illegal activities)
- Diagnose unexpected issues that occur within the Site and Services
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data we stored.
Our Site is in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
PDF Master fully understands our obligations concerning your personal data under the EU and UK GDPR.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
PDF Technologies, Inc. uses OpenAI API Service, which enables end users to use ChatGPT. We also use Baidu Translate API for file translation. When Third-Party Services are enabled by a Customer or an Authorized User, PDF Master may share Information with Third-Party Services. Third-Party Services are not owned or controlled by PDF Technologies, Inc., and third parties that have been granted access to Information may have their own policies and practices for its collection, use, and sharing. Please check the permissions, privacy settings, and notices for these Third-Party Services or contact the provider for any questions.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using PDF Master, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use PDF Master. Your continued use of PDF Master following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.