This Software Subscription Agreement ("SSA") by and between PDF Master (developed by PDF Technologies, Inc.) and the customer who ordered a Subscription Plan from PDF Master ("Customer"), governs the provision of Subscriptions Services provided by PDF Master to Customer. Please read carefully this Software Subscription Agreement of PDF Master (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement" or "SSA"). By ordering a Subscription Plan from PDF Master, you reach this Agreement with PDF Master and voluntarily accept all the contents herein. Thereafter you shall not raise a defense in any form with the excuse of failure to read the contents herein.
Your subscription begins as soon as your initial payment is processed. You will be charged annually as stated at the time of purchase. You will also be charged any applicable taxes. Your subscription will automatically renew annually on your renewal date until you cancel.
By purchasing a subscription you authorize us to store your payment method(s) and to automatically charge your payment method(s) every year until you cancel. We will automatically charge you the then-current rate for your plan, plus applicable taxes (such as VAT or GST if the rate does not include it), every year until you cancel your subscription.
Suppose your renewal fails with an insufficient balance reason during the subscription period. In that case, your subscription will enter a billing retry state, where we will attempt to collect payment for up to 30 days.
We may change your plan’s rate at any time. We will notify you of any rate change and give you the option to cancel. If the applicable VAT or GST rate (or other included tax or duty) changes, we will accordingly adjust the tax-inclusive price on your next billing date.
TERM AND TERMINATION
1. Termination of the Service on your own. You can choose to terminate the Services at your sole discretion. If you determine not to continue to use the Service for the next billing period, please operate to terminate the Service and Cancel Subscription at least within 24 hours before the expiry of this on-going billing period. PDF Master is not obligated to remind you before the deadline of each billing period and ask you to determine whether you want to continue using PDF Master in any method.
2. Cancel Subscription. If you don't want to use PDF Master for your next billing period, you can cancel your subscription. To cancel your subscription, please log in to your PDF Master account in APP, and find your "Order Information" option. If you subscribed to PDF Master via Apple App Store, you shall follow Apple’s procedures for subscription management or refund.
3. Refund Policy. For User subscribed to PDF Master’s Services on the Website Store, PDF Technologies, Inc.’ refund policy is as follow:
- Users will receive full refund except the amount on the coupon if he or she cancels his or her subscription within 14 days of subscription.
- User is not entitled to any refund if he or she cancels the subscription after 14 days of subscription.
In the event that User unsubscribes to the Services prior to the expiration of the subscription, User may still access and use the Services until the expiration date. However, in the event that User obtains any refunds the Services shall be terminated automatically and simultaneously without prejudice.
1. Customer Control. Customer will be solely responsible for administering and monitoring the use of login IDs and passwords within the Subscription of PDF Master. PDF Master is not responsible for any damages resulting from Customer's failure to manage the confidentiality of its login ID and passwords and Customer is responsible for any actions arising out of use or misuse of Customer's login IDs.
2. Prohibited Uses and Customer Restrictions. Customer must not modify, rent, sublease, sublicense, assign, use as a service bureau, copy, lend, adapt, translate, sell, distribute, derive works from, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the PDF Master provided under this Agreement, except as explicitly permitted hereunder. Unless otherwise expressly set forth in an Order Form, the Subscription and Services must be used solely by Customer, and not (by implication or otherwise) by any parent, other division, subsidiary or affiliate of Customer. Customer must not permit a competitor of PDF Master to access the PDF Master Technology, except with PDF Master's prior written consent.
Customer must not:
(a) send or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs in, to or from the PDF Master Technology;
(b) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the PDF Master Technology, or the data contained therein;
(c) use the PDF Master Technology in a manner inconsistent with its applicable documentation;
(d) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the PDF Master Technology or related systems or networks.
3. It is up to you to choose whether to cancel the Service or not. If you choose not to cancel the Service, it will be deemed that you have allowed PDF Master to irregularly make attempts of fee deduction based on certain rules aforementioned. Once such deduction succeeds, PDF Master will provision the service for you for the next billing period. PDF Master hereby reminds you of paying attention to the deadline of each billing period. If you do not want to use the Service in the next billing period, you must terminate the Service prior to the deadline of the current billing period of the Service in accordance, and PDF Master is not obligated to remind you before the deadline of each billing period and asking you to determine whether you want to continue using the Service in any method.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at[email protected]