Convert PDFs to TXT and keep the fonts and layouts intact with PDF Reader Pro. It does exactly what you want and retains all formatting.
1. Go PDF Tools and tap Convert -> Tick targeted files;
2. Or turn to Local -> Tick next to your targeted file and tap Convert;
3. Or go PDF Documents and tap -> Tick your targeted files and select Convert;
4. Or open a PDF file and select -> Choose Convert;
5. Select target format as TXT and set Page Range;
6. Then tap Convert and a new file will be stored automatically in Converted under Local.