The built-in OCR technology in PDF Reader Pro for iOS enables you to turn scanned documents or images into digital workflows, making it easier to edit, convert, copy, search and more.
1. Enter the reading page and click at the top right corner;
2. Click OCR in the menu;
3. Then you can first set Page Range by selecting Select All, Odd Pages Only and Even Pages Only, or defining a Page Range or specific pages as needed;
4. Start OCR, and the result will be generated automatically;
5. You can change OCR Language among 90+ languages by clicking Language on the top right of your screen;
6. (Optional) You can directly edit or delete the text;
7. (Optional) Double click on the certain text first, then you can drag to select more words or a block of texts, and choose Cut, Copy, Replace, Look Up, or Share from the pop-up menu according to your needs;
8. (Optional) Click to choose TTS to read aloud the written texts. To learn more about the TTS function, please click here;
9. (Optional) Click , where where you can decide to choose between Save as PDF and Save as TXT to export the written texts in different file format;
10. (Optional) Click , you can choose to Copy the contents, Share via PDF, or Share via TXT with others.
Notice: The Internet is required when you perform the OCR feature. Please make sure you can access Google. If you have trouble accessing Google, we recommend that you try VPN service. Alternatively, you can feel free to drop a line at email@example.com if your problem(s) cannot be well adressed.