PDF Reader Pro provides you with three convenient ways to secure your sensitive or important files.
#1: Encrypt PDF Separately
1. Go to Documents tab and tap at the top right corner;
2. Select one or more files you want to set passwords;
3. Choose Encrypt and type the password in the pop-up window. For iPhone users, you first need to click More to expand the bottom toolbar；
4. Then the selected PDF file will be encrypted as you wish.
#2: Encrypt PDF in Private Folder
1. Open PDF Reader Pro and find Settings on the toolbar, turn on Show Private Folder under FILE VIEWER;
2. The Private folder will then be shown on the file list in Document;
3. Tap at the top right corner and tick the particular file/folder you want to put in the Private folder, or you can tap next to the specific file, and tap Move or Copy in the menu;
4. Find the Private folder from the pop-up menu and tap Move / Paste, the file will immediately be moved/copied to the Private folder.
5. Tap at the top right corner and click the Private folder, then you can add a new password to the entire folder.
#3: Encrypt PDF by Restricting App Access
1. Open PDF Reader Pro and find Settings on the toolbar, find Passcode under SECURITY;
2. Then you can set a password to restrict access to the entire app and protect all your documents stored in PDF Reader Pro.