Extraction is the process of reusing selected pages of one PDF in a new PDF. Extracted pages contain not only the content but also all form fields, annotations, etc.
To extract PDF pages,
1. Open a file and click , then tap ;
2. Or go to PDF Tools and tap Page Edit, then select a file;
3. Tick one page or more pages and choose Extract;
4. Or go to PDF Tools and tap Extract Pages, then select a file and choose Page Range;
5. Then a new file will be stored automatically in Extract under Local.
Note: With PDF Reader Pro, you can preview the whole PDF document in thumbnails. In page edit mode, you can also renumber, rotate, insert and delete PDF pages.