Extraction is the process of reusing selected pages of one PDF in a new PDF. Extracted pages contain not only the content but also all form fields, annotations, etc.
To extract PDF pages,
1. Open a file and click , then tap ;
2. Or go to PDF Tools and tap Page Edit, then select a file;
3. Tick one page or more pages and choose Extract;
4. Or go to PDF Tools and tap Extract Pages, then select a file and choose Page Range;
5. Then a new file will be stored automatically in Extract under Local.
Note: With PDF Reader Pro, you can preview the whole PDF document in thumbnails. In page edit mode, you can also renumber, rotate, insert and delete PDF pages.
Get Started with PDF Reader Pro Today!