You can add pages to your document with ease and choose your positions as you like.
To insert PDF pages,
1. Open a file and click , then tap ;
2. Or go to PDF Tools and tap Page Edit, then select a file;
3. Tick one page or more pages and choose Insert;
4. Then you can insert a blank page or a ruled/music/squared page in the existing PDF behind the page(s) you selected;
5. Also, you can customize Page Size and Orientation before inserting.
Note: With PDF Reader Pro, you can preview the whole PDF document in thumbnails. In page edit mode, you can also renumber, rotate, extract and delete PDF pages.
Get Started with PDF Reader Pro Today!