You can rotate all or selected pages 90 degrees clockwise in a few clicks.
To rotate PDF pages,
1. Open a file and click , then tap ;
2. Or go to PDF Tools and tap Page Edit, then select a file;
3. Tick one page or more pages and choose Rotate;
4. Or you can click to select all pages to rotate simultaneously;
5. Tap Done to rotate your pages successfully.
Note: With PDF Reader Pro, you can preview the whole PDF document in thumbnails. In page edit mode, you can also renumber, extract, insert and delete PDF pages.