You can rotate all or selected pages 90 degrees clockwise in a few clicks.
To rotate PDF pages,
1. Open a file and click , then tap ;
2. Or go to PDF Tools and tap Page Edit, then select a file;
3. Tick one page or more pages and choose Rotate;
4. Or you can click to select all pages to rotate simultaneously;
5. Tap Done to rotate your pages successfully.
Note: With PDF Reader Pro, you can preview the whole PDF document in thumbnails. In page edit mode, you can also renumber, extract, insert and delete PDF pages.
Get Started with PDF Reader Pro Today!