If you want to print on your iPhone, it can be easier than you might think. In recent years, smartphones have revolutionized the way we conduct business, providing wireless capabilities at work, home, and on the go. Lucky for us, printing is no different. No matter what you need to print, such as a photo, presentation, or personal document, you can do so easily by connecting your home or office printer to your iphone. Now this article will show you 3 ways to print from an iPhone.
Print from iPhone using AirPrinter
If you want to print from your iPhone, you can print by using AirPrint. AirPrint is a feature in macOS and iOS operating systems for printing without installing printer-specific drivers.
Follow the steps to experience charming of AirPrinter:
1. Open the file like images, messages that you want to print.
2. To find the print option, tap Share button or .
3. Scroll down and tap the Print button or Print..
4. Tap No Printer Selected and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer.
5. Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
6. Tap Print in the upper-right corner.
- Confirm that your printer supports AirPrint. Contact your printer's manufacturer for details.
- Make sure that your iPhone or iPad and your printer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network and that you're within range.
Print from iPhone using PDF Reader Pro
There are many ways to print stuff from an iphone. One of them is PDF Reader Pro. It is a great app that allows you to convert PDF files into printable documents. You can also use it to create and edit your own PDF files as well as convert other formats such as word, excel into PDF format without layout error. As for the print aspect, the app in PC also has a lot of options for you to customize the appearance of your printed document like poster, booklet etc.
The following are some tips on how to print stuffs from iphone using PDF Reader Pro:
Printing PDF files on iPhone and iPad with PDF Reader Pro is easy, fast and of high quality.
1. Enter the reading page and click at the top right corner;
2. Choose Print under Actions in the menu;
3. Select a Printer, choose the number of copies that you need and set page range. You can also turn on the Double-sided button to print your document on both sides.
Print from iPhone using Cloud Printer
Additionally, mobile printing is possible through cloud-computing services like Google Cloud Print. The Cloud Print technology is compatible with any printer and requires Internet access. With this free service, more than one user can share a connected printer, making it more suitable for commercial use than personal use.
This tutorial below will be done in Google Drive. The exact process is the same in all Google Apps:
1. Open Google Drive (or any Google App) . Find the document you would like to print in the list of documents.
2. Tap on the 3 dots to the right of the document.
3. In the 3 dot menu, scroll down to reveal "Print", click "Print".
Printing from your iPhone can be easy and convenient. PDF Reader Pro is a free app that can be downloaded from the website. It is a great way to print things from your iPhone and it's very simple to use. You just have to open the app, select the document you want to print, and choose the printer you want it to print on. Let's try it together!
Capturing Holiday Moments: Xmas Photo Template Magic
Create festive memories with our customizable christmas photo template - effortless and joyful personalization.