PDF Reader Pro Windows can help you convert images in batch (png, jpg, jpeg, bmp, tiff, gif) to PDF quickly and easily. You can choose multiple images and merge them into one PDF file with just a few clicks. The quality and resolution of the images will remain the same. In addition, there are no file size limits or registration required, so converting images to PDF with PDF Reader Pro Windows is very effective.
1. Launch PDF Reader Pro Windows -> Click Create PDF;
2. Click Converter -> Image to PDF;
3. Click Add files to import multiple image files;
4. Tap Abstract where you can set your document’s Title, Author, and Subtitle. You can also set a password and permission for printing and copying in Permission section;
5. Tap Layout where you can set Page Size, Page Margins, and Page Numbers of your file;
6. After setting your file information and page layouts, click Save as PDF and choose an output folder and you will obtain a new PDF file.