How to Convert PDFs to Other Formats?
Convert PDFs to other formats in PDF Reader Pro at four steps:
1. Open the file you want to convert;
2. Tap Converter on the toolbar;
3. Or click main menu Tools -> Converter -> Convert;
4. Or click on the statebar -> Convert PDF;
5. Select Format as Word, HTML, Text, JPG, PNG and set Page Range;
6. Click Batch to convert more PDF files at the same time.
How to Convert Other Formats to PDFs?
1. Tap File on the main menu and click New;
2. Or click on the statebar;
3. Click New From Images or New From File, then you can select other formats like Word, HTML on the desktop and open it in PDF Reader Pro as PDF directly;
4. Or select an image on the desktop and righ click Open With PDF Reader Pro, then Save as PDF;
5. Or select New From Clipboard, then texts or images from clipboard will be saved as PDF file;
6. Or select New From Web Page, then input URL or File(.Html/.Webarchive) and Save as PDF.
If you want to know more about get a new PDF file? Just click Here.