PDF Reader Pro is one of the best software to convert PDF to Excel. You are enabled to free from the data entry steps and tedious reformatting tasks. When you convert PDFs to Excel, your data with all the columns, layouts, and formatting are well maintained.
1. Run PDF Reader Pro iOS and go to Documents , then open a PDF file as needed;
2. Click Toolkit in the top menu bar and select PDF to Office. The various formats which you can export the PDF file to are displayed;
3. Select Excel (.xlsx) as the file format and version that you want to export to;
4. In the pop-up dialogue box, set a Page Range in your preference by choosing from Select All, Odd Pages Only, Even Pages Only, Page Range by a paging interval, or Page Range by custom range;
5. Click Convert to export the PDF to the selected file format. By default, the exported file is saved in Documents -> Converted.
To learn more about the conversion feature, click the links below as needed: