Here are various ways for you to Access Files in PDF Reader Pro iOS:
#1: Transfer Files via Cloud Storage
PDF Reader Pro supports various cloud storage services, including Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive, Box, Evernote, SugarSync, WebDAV, FTP.
1. Connect to cloud storage services (using Dropbox as an example)
1) Tap and then tap Dropbox.
2) Log into your Dropbox account and allow PDF Reader Pro to access your account.
3) After authorization, your account will be saved under the Accounts list. Tap it to view all files stored in Dropbox.
Notice: You can swipe to the left and tap Delete to remove the account from the list.
2. Download files from cloud storage
1) Tap on your cloud account.
2) Find the document and tap it to start the downloading process.
3) The file will be saved in the Downloads folder.
3. Upload files to cloud storage
For iPad users:
1) Go to Documents tab and tap at the top right corner to choose the file(s) that you need to upload;
2) Tap Move on the menu bar, then click and switch from Device to Network in the pop up window;
3) Alternatively, you can tap on the bottom right of a specific file, and click Upload in the drop-down menu. Then you will also be navigated to the Network screen;
4) Choose a cloud storage to log in, or select an existing account from the Accounts lists as needed;
5) Choose the target folder and tap Paste to upload the selected file(s).
For iPhone users:
1) Go to Documents tab and tap at the top right corner to choose the file(s);
2) Do one of the two methods to access the provided cloud storages:
i. Tap at the top right corner to choose the file(s) -> More -> Upload ;
ii. Click on the right of a specific file -> Upload ;
4) Select a target Cloud Storage to upload the selected file(s).
#2: Transfer Files via iCloud Drive
1. Access files from iCloud Drive
1) Go to Documents tab and tap at the top right corner.
2) Tap Files Browse and select a file from iCloud Drive folder and open it.
2. Transfer Files via iCloud Drive
1) Open PDF Reader Pro and find Settings on the toolbar, click the toggle switch to turn on Enable iCloud under FILE VIEWER;
2) The iCloud Drive folder will then be shown in the Document file list;
3) To transfer file via iCloud Drive:
i. For Both iPhone & iPad: Tap at the top right corner and tick the particular file/folder you want to sync with iCloud;
4) Click Move and find the iCloud Drive folder from the pop-up menu, then select or create a folder to Save your documents to your iCloud account.;
#3: Transfer Files Using iTunes File Sharing
1. Launch iTunes on your computer.
2. Connect your iOS device to the computer via USB cable.
3. Select your device and switch to Apps tab.
5. Tap the app icon. Drag and drop files between your computer and PDF Reader Pro.
#4: Transfer Files via Zip Files
1. In Document tab, click at the top right coner and select the file(s) as needed;
2. Select Zip , then click Yes in the pop-up window to confirm the compression;
4. Drag the Zip file and move to Mac.
#5: Transfer Files via WiFi Connection
1. Tap for the Wi-Fi transfer mode under Other.
2. Enable the mode by clicking the toggle switch and you will get the address.
3. Enter the address on your web browser. You will be able to transfer files to your device wirelessly through the web browser.
Notice: Be sure that your device and your PC/Mac are under the same IP address, or you will not be able to connect them.
#6: Open Email Attachments
1. Open the mail in your mail app;
2. Click the attachment and tap Open with another app；
3. Select PDF Reader Pro to open your documents；
4. A copy will be saved to PDF Reader Pro.
Notice: Locate backups of your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with Apple Support.
#7: Import Images from Photo Library
1. Go to Documents tab and tap , then choose Import Images to import pictures from Photos.
2. The photo(s) will be saved in the Documents list.