Booklets are several sheets of paper that can be combined, folded, and formed / bound to become a book. With PDF Reader Pro, you can print booklet easily and customize its settings. Follow the instructions below to print booklets:
1. Open your file with PDF Reader Pro Mac;
2. Tap Tools on the main menu and select Page Sizing & Handling; Or Click File on main menu, and choose Print -> Pages to Print;
3. From there, select Booklet;
4. Set the parameter about the booklet including Unit, Page Size, Booklet Subset, Sheet Range, Binding, Margin, Comments & Forms, Auto-rotate pages within each sheet, Reverse pages, and Page Range, and then click Print;
5. Choose Printer type, Copies, and Pages, then click Print.