Maybe you have a table or template but it's a PDF and you want to use it in Excel. Re-creating the table will certainly be time-consuming, especially if they are many. Copy and paste tables from a PDF to a spreadsheet won't work either. Now PDF Reader Pro comes with an extract table tool that allows you to import tables in your PDF to a spreadsheet for further research. You can choose to create a sheet for each table, each page, or a single sheet for the whole file. So before we get started, make sure you have downloaded PDF Reader Pro.
1. Open your file with PDF Reader Pro;
2. Click Converter on the toolbar -> To Excel ;
3. Select Only Table -> Create sheet for each table/ Create sheet for each page/ Create single sheet for file -> Set Page Range;
4. Click Convert;
5. Your table will be extracted to Excel right away and start editing!
1. At Home page, click PDF to Excel;
2. Fetch PDF from your folder -> a new window will appear;
3. Choose a PDF file from the list and select Settings at the bottom;
4. Select Only Table -> Create sheet for each table/ Create sheet for each page/ Create single sheet for file -> Set Page Range;
5. Click OK.