As a designer, you may want to insert an image into your design plan for a better understanding by your clients. PDF Reader Pro offers you the easiest way to insert an image file into a PDF in a few, and here is a step-by-step guide.
1. Launch PDF Reader Pro, and Tap Tools -> Click Image;
2. In the open window, select the image you want to insert;
3. Click where you want to place the image. Now the image appears in the file;
4. If you need to move the image, click and drag it to the desired location;
5. You can change the size of an image by dragging one of the points on the four corners of the image;
6. To make it easy for you to quickly get information about the image you have added, you can add comments in the Note box;
7. To remove the image, right click and select Delete.
Click download to get a 7-day free trial now! Click PDF Reader Pro to know more advanced features!