PDF Reader Pro enables you to add audio notes to PDF, enhancing playfulness and interactivity of your PDFs. Here are some tips on how to add audios, change your audio locations and play / share / save as / delete your audio notes.
Add Audio Notes to PDF
1. Access to the reading page, and tap ;
2. Select to start the recording and click anywhere on the PDF to place it;
3. Select 'Done' to end the recording.
Change the location of an audio
1. Click on the audio, drag it to place it elsewhere.
1. If you want to play your audio note, just click it and choose ;
2. Select your audio note and click specific icons to share/save as/delete it.